We allow you to book your Amarnath Yatra Packages well in advance for the upcoming Yatra. For this reason, you won’t be missing your chance to pay homage at the most revered shrine. With advance bookings, you can secure your chance to book the darshan date as early as possible. This also enables you to witness the ice lingam of Lord Shiva before it melts. Marveling at the lingam is one of the most pleasant sights to come across. For this reason only the Amarnath Yatra is so cherished.
Planning Amarnath Yatra by Road from Pahalgam let you visit this holy destination in the best way possible. Take your time to explore the each and every attraction that come across en route. This is an exciting way of visiting Baba Barfani where you will not only seek blessings but also enjoying sightseeing.
Browse through our list of Amarnath Yatra tour packages by helicopter that takes you to this holy destination in the fastest and most comfortable way. You and your family members can enjoy a helicopter ride while soaking in the pure and holy surroundings of the Amarnath. The Amarnath Yatra from Helicopter is an ideal option for the senior citizens or persons who face travel issues while traveling by road.
Do not wait any longer to book your Amarnath Yatra packages 2020 and get ready for a spiritual journey.
FAQs of Amarnath Tour Packages
Ques: When is Amarnath Yatra Registrations date in 2020?
Ans: Amarnath Yatra registrations start date is 1 March 2020.
Ques: When is Amarnath Yatra opening date in 2020?
Ans: The opening date of Amarnath Yatra is starting from 27 June 2020(tentative).
Ques: When is Amarnath closing date 2020?
Ans: The closing date of amaranth yatra is 03 August (tentative date).
Ques: How to Reach Amarnath?
Amarnath Yatra by Road
The cave temple of Amarnath finds its place in the South Kashmir Himalayas at an altitude of 3,888 m (12,756 ft). Which is why it is not well connected by road. To reach the temple, one can choose to travel to Jammu and travel via road to Srinagar. From there one has to reach Pahalgam or Baltal. From both the places, one has to trek to reach the temple of Baba Amarnath.
Amarnath Yatra by Helicopter
Travelers can make Amarnath yatra helicopter package booking from Pahalgam and Neelgrath (near Baltal Camps). Rides from both the routes take 10 minutes to reach Panjtarni helipad. From there, you can choose to cover the rest 6 km on foot, pithoo or pony.
Ques: What is date of Amarnath Yatra Registration 2020?
Ans: The dates for Amarnath Yatra 2020 are expected to fall between last week of June/first week of July and mid-August. Along with that, only 7500 seats each are allotted from Baltal and Pahalgam per day. The Amarnath Yatra registration 2020 will begin from 1st March (tentative).
If you are planning to make the booking for the Amarnath Yatra, then it is advised to register in advance. You can also choose from our wide range of Amarnath Yatra tour packages to make your pilgrimage comfortable and hassle-free.
The registration process is handled by the Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board (SASB) which is done through the medium of authorized, different banks and branches throughout India. The banks and branches are given the responsibility to issue the Yatra Permit of Amarnath Ji after verifying all the information provided on the application form.
Ques: What is important steps to make registration of Amarnath Yatra 2020?
- The registration process begins usually a month prior to the yatra. For the year 2020, the registration process will take place from 1st March in 400 branches of the Jammu Kashmir Banks, YES Bank, and Punjab National Bank.
- One thing to keep in mind is that the registration and the permits are allotted on first come first serve basis. And hence pilgrims should register beforehand.
- Even though the sole responsibility of allocating permits is on the bank and branches. However, there is a definite number of permits to issue for each day and each route. They also have to make sure that only the valid no. of permits are allotted.
- One Yatra Permit (YP) gives access to only one devotee to visit the temple.
- Yatris below the 13 years and above 75 years are not allowed to visit the Amarnath Yatra due to health concerns. Along with that, women with a pregnancy of 6 weeks or more cannot undertake the pilgrimage.
- It is solely on the registering officer at the bank to register and issue the permit even after the working hours (3:00 PM to 6:00 PM)
- It is mandatory for each applicant to submit the application form and health certificate to receive the permit.
- All the documents should be prepared well before applying for the permit.
Ques: What is the process of On Spot Registration for Amarnath Yatra 2020?
Ans: Pilgrims can also choose to register on spot for the Amarnath yatra. However, this depends on the number of permits issued for the day, as only 15000 pilgrims from both Pahalgam and Baltal can go for the pilgrimage. If the number of registration falls short someday, then the applicants can do on-spot registration.
Last year, on spot registration facilities, were offered at Vaishnavi Dham, Saraswati Dham, Jammu Haat, and Geeta Bhawan.
Ques: What is the route of Amarnath Yatra?
Ans: If you are thinking about how to reach Amarnath, here is what you need to know:
Amarnath Yatra From Baltal
Travelers are often seen picking the route from Baltal to reach Amarnath Yatra as it is comparatively short. Stretching over 14 km, the route begins from Baltal crossing Domial, Barari, and Sangam. The route from Baltal is preferred by those who can traverse steep and tough climb. Elderly and sick people should avoid using this route to Amarnath.
Route: Baltal - Domail - Barari Marg - Sangam - Holy Cave of Amarnath
Amarnath Yatra From Pahalgam
This is one of the most preferred routes to reach Amarnath. Even though the length of this route is from 36 to 48 km, it is easier than covering the steep ascent of the Baltal route. Moreover, most of the travelers are seen choosing this route as they take it as a challenge of their devotion to the Lord.
Route: Pahalgam - Chandanwari - Pissu Top - Sheshang - Panchtarni - Holy Cave of Amarnath